Here are the changes Shorewood Dental has adopted during the pandemic period. Our top priority is our patients and staff safety. We have made some changes in the way that we practice.
- Screening Patients
- We require our patients to finish a Covid-19 questionnaire before appointment. The link to the questionnaire will be texted or emailed to patients before their appointment.
- We will be taking temperature for every patient using a contactless thermometer on their wrist.
- Staggered appointments to avoid patients arriving at the same time. Patients need to wait in the car and then text or call us upon arrival. We will text or call to lead you in to avoid crowding in the waiting room.
- We installed barriers to isolate each operatory room. A hospital grade negative air pressure machine with UV and Hepa filter is used to redirect airflow in the operatory rooms to combat aerosols.
- Our staff will be wearing protective gear including goggles, face shields, N95 masks, hair covers, and work gowns. You may also see providers wearing gas masks with their work gowns.
- Surface disinfection – we double disinfect our operatory rooms with hospital grade disinfectant wipes and then alcohol spray.
- We are in full compliance with the ADA and CDC guidelines.